A 4:30A journey to the office this morning gave me lots of time to reflect, because . . . well, I was the only one on the road. Last week was a sad week for our family while attending Nicole’s Nanny’s funeral out of town. Although it was exciting to see so many family members that we rarely get to enjoy. And the week at The Studio was amazing. I know–that’s a bit emotional. But, holy cow, between new clients coming onboard and so many exciting projects going on, I can hardly contain myself.
How was your week? I want to hear about it–Tweet me here and give me the deets.
Monday, April 6th
- We delivered the final corporate logo design to Karla at Hampton Mental Health Associates as part of a major rebranding project. Walt did a fabulous job with creative.
- Cameron attended a pre-bid meeting for an RFP that we are answering for a government-funded agency in Williamsburg. I can’t give too many details, of course, but this one is near and dear to my heart.
- Cameron continued his amazing content marketing work for Janney Insurance Agency of Yorktown and Chesapeake and also for Gordy EyeCare of Phenix City, AL. Knowing that content marketing is today’s SEO, these tasks are critical to our client successes.
- The first Monday of the month brings one of my not-so-fun tasks: project-to-billing flowdowns. We do have a very cool and very efficient custom-created software system that our team created for this monthly feat. But financials is just not my cup-o-tea.
- The marketing team delivered monthly Client Performance Reports to each of our subscribed clients. If you don’t receive this very valuable report from your support team, you’re missing out!
- The NCAA March Madness National Championship Game was Monday night. Did you catch the Duke win?
- Our tech team continued their hard work on a couple of new apps for Todd at Williamsburg Coffee & Tea in Williamsburg. Our .NET software engineers are the best.
Tuesday, April 7th
- We received great news from Andrea at La Bella in Ghent of Norfolk that the restaurant will be joining the JASE family. Welcome aboard team!
Wednesday, April 8th
- Early on Wednesday morning Cameron met with Joe at Philly Style Steaks & Subs of Norfolk and Iggles Cheesesteaks & Burgers of Virginia Beach. He came back to The Studio with a smile on his face and more great news that Joe’s two teams will also be joining the JASE family. Welcome aboard teams!
- We launched a new social article, Apple Watch Review: Will You Be Purchasing One? (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?apple-watch-review-will-you-be-purchasing-one). Be sure to check it out. I would love to see your feedback on the Apple Watch.
- Nicole and I left for her Nanny’s funeral in Atkins on Wednesday afternoon. Although this was a sad trip, what a very beautiful drive through the mountains of Southwestern Virginia.
Thursday, April 9th
- Cameron attended the Stand Up 4 Transportation Rally at the Hampton Roads Transit Transfer Station in Newport News. The crowd was filled with dignitaries, government officials, and many local business leaders. Contacts. Contacts. Contacts.
- Our marketing team ran a mobility analysis scan on our JASE and JASE client web entities preparing for an upcoming Google algorithm change. What? You haven’t heard about it? It’s time you sign up with JASE to take care of these details for you.
- Nicole and I got the hang out with our family Thursday evening after the funeral. We had dinner at Macado’s in Marion with about 15 of them and then met for drinks with Scott, Angi, Carl, and Uncle Richard at 27 Lions there in Marion. We had so much fun seeing them–I wish we could do it more often.
Friday, April 10th
- We launched a new social article, Online Advertising & Newspaper Advertising for Nathan’s Lynnhaven Pawn Shop (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?online-advertising-newspaper-advertising-for-nathans-lynnhaven-pawn-shop), on Friday. Did you see the new artwork for the ad concepts?
- Our marketing team continued their great pay-per-click work for Nathan’s Lynnhaven Pawn Shop in Virginia Beach, Janney Insurance Agency in Yorktown and Chesapeake, and Dragas Companies in Virginia Beach. Money. I love it when we make money for our clients.
- Nicole and I (mainly Nicole) were showered with love from close friends (Jen & Brian, Laura & Frank, Christie & Jon) by bringing dinner for the crew to the house Friday evening. Good friends, good food and the firepit always make for a good time.
Sunday, April 12th
- Did you watch The Masters final on Sunday? How about that Jordan Speith?
- Our Sunday was mainly filled with yard work and cleaning the siding on the house. The weather this weekend was awesome.
I have to give a plug to our newest initiative, JASE Restaurants. We’ve been honored with a few new clients in the program already and would love to see you or your favorite restaurant hop onboard.
I hope you guys have a great rest of this week. Stop in for coffee or tea at The Studio (click here for directions). I’m available any time.
Keep your chin up, your eyes bright, and your ears open–you never know when a juicy bit of knowledge will come flying at you.
Your friend in Christ,