Gooood morning, Vietnam! How fun would that be to walk into the office and hear Robin Williams belt out that memorable chant? I hope you’re having a good Monday so far. Let me know what time works for you this week to get together. We have a client photo shoot and a couple of other meetings scheduled, but I’d really like to get together soon. If you don’t have time, be sure to tweet me here and let me know how you’re doing.
A quick note before getting into the recap of the short holiday week: If you’re battling the dilemma of needing that perfect marketing/advertising system for your small business or restaurant, check out these links. We’ve developed the perfect small business marketing system that’s truly effective and down right affordable. You won’t be disappointed.
Monday, May 25th
- Monday was Memorial Day, but more importantly it was my Mother’s 74th birthday. I cannot express in words how important she is to me in my life. I love you, Ma.
Tuesday, May 26th
- David spent his early morning on a .NET software project status update conference call with Mark of TRL, Inc. in Covesville.
- On Tuesday we spent most of the day at Andrea’s La Bella in Ghent for a marketing materials photo shoot. I can’t even call it work spending a few hours with Andrea and Marti. Plus Andrea whipped up a few special food items for brunch while we were there. Yum.
- After the photo shoot, Cameron, Alvin and I stopped by A.W. Shucks for a late lunch and to say hi to Janine.
- Cameron worked his content marketing magic for Janney Insurance Agency in Yorktown & Chesapeake, Gordy EyeCare in Phenix City [AL], and also Mark Pressed4Time in Hampton.
- My cousin Joy and her son Brody were in town from Birmingham so Nicole and I took them to Bubba’s Seafood in Virginia Beach for dinner overlooking the Lynnhaven River.
- Joy stopped by the studio on Tuesday afternoon and dropped off custom blocks made just for us. Check out the cool photo at the bottom of this message–great stuff from ABC Blockology.
Wednesday, May 27th
- The web development team continued their fabulous work on the new website redsigns for The Dirty Buffalo in Norfolk and also Andrea’s La Bella in Ghent.
- I had a lunch meeting with the team from The Community Directory at A.W. Shucks. Paul and Jeff are cool people to chat with.
- We published a new social article, Behind The Scenes At The Andrea’s La Bella In Ghent Photo Shoot (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?behind-the-scenes-at-the-andreas-la-bella-in-ghent-photo-shoot-where-has-jase-taken-you), with photos from Tuesday’s photo shoot at Andrea’s La Bella in Ghent. Did you see them?
- We had a family dinner Wednesday evening at Chow in Norfolk. Fun times with Jeri, Nicole, Mom, Joy, Brody, Jennifer and Cameron.
Thursday, May 28th
- We did our second photo shoot of the week, this time at Philly Style Steaks & Subs in Norfolk. Debbie, Joe and the staff were so much fun to work with.
- We publish a new social article, Microsoft Office on Android Tablets (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?microsoft-office-on-android-tablets). Will you be participating?
Friday, May 29th
- The creative team finalized the June advertising campaign for Nathan’s Lynnhaven Pawn Shop in Virginia Beach. Good stuff that will be seen soon.
- We published a new social article, Just for Restaurant Owners & Managers: Did you hear? (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?just-for-restaurant-owners-managers-did-you-hear), about our very successful restaurant marketing system package. Be sure to spread the word to your favorite restaurant with that sucky website.
- The team worked on new marketing materials for the JASE Small Business Marketing System and the JASE Restaurant Marketing System. Very exciting.
- The creative team continued work on custom art for a detailed siteplan for Dragas Companies‘ newest condominium community Spence Crossing in Virginia Beach.
- Nicole spent the weekend in the Outer Banks of North Carolina with girlfriends. So to kickoff the alone weekend, I stopped by A.W. Shucks for happy hour and dinner. It was fun to catch up with Keith, Hollie and Sharon.
Be sure to stop by the studio for coffee this week. I’d like to see you–I’ll make time in the schedule.
Keep your chin up, your eyes bright, and your ears open–you never know when a juicy bit of knowledge will come flying at you.
Your friend in Christ,